|This is a removed feature.
|This page contains content that has since been removed from the game.
|// GENERAL DATA
|Large (4096×4096 m2)
|Smartly Dressed Games
Canada was a playable map in Unturned (version 3). Much of the map's development time was spent on creating new assets, such as buildings and other objects. As a result, many of the locations were left unfinished, and random loot would spawn in the streets.
It was originally intended to be the first official map for the game. Following a public poll, the map was instead permanently removed due to its poor layout and progression, in favor of a more nostalgic and revised take on the PEI map from previous game iterations. There are no plans to ever officially rerelease the Canada map.
There are thirteen marked locations in Canada.
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- It is based on the country of Canada. As such, most of the marked locations on the map are based on individual Canadian provinces and territories.
- N&L is an abbreviation for Newfoundland & Labrador, and PEI is an abbreviation for Prince Edward Island.
- Vancouver and Yellowknife are the only two marked locations to correspond to Canadian cities instead of a province or territory.
- The province of PEI and the Yukon territory have since been added to the game as their own redesigned maps.
- Excluding the accidental release and subsequent deletion of largetest, Canada was the first playable Large-sized map in the game. After the removal of Canada from the map pool, Russia would eventually release, becoming the oldest officially released Large map that is still currently playable.
- "AMA". www.reddit.com/r/unturned.