||This is an article stub.
|This article is lacking in information. You can assist by expanding it.|
American carbine chambered in Military ammunition. Internally supressed.
|Context type||Legendary Ranged Weapon|
|Size||Secondary: 6 slots (3 × 2)|
|Firing modes||Safety • Semi • Auto|
|Range||125 meters • 136.7017 yards|
|Rate of fire||10 RPS|
|Quality||50% degrade chance (1 wear)|
|Hooks||Grip • Sight • Tactical|
- PDW Iron Sights
- Military Magazine (30) [DEF]
- Military Drum (100)
- Military Tracer Magazine (20)
- Military Fragmentation Magazine (20)
- Swissgewehr Magazine (20)
- Chimera Magazine (20) [C…]
|P. skull||P. spine||P. arm||P. leg|
|Z. skull||Z. spine||Z. arm||Z. leg|
|A. skull||A. spine||A. limb|
|25||Cannot bypass invulnerability.|
|ADS spread||Hip-fire spread|
|Horizontal recoil||H. recovery|
|-2 to 2||65%|
|Vertical recoil||V. recovery|
|2 to 4||65%|
|-0.001 to 0.001||0.001 to -0.001||-0.005 to -0.01|
The PDW is a Legendary Ranged Weapon in Unturned (version 3).
It spawns with the PDW Iron Sights and Military Magazine by default, with an integral Honeybadger_Barrel suppressor that cannot be removed. It takes up six slots in the inventory, and can be equipped in either the primary or secondary weapon slots.
The PDW can be found at military locations in Washington, and Germany. In France, the PDW can only be found in military locations within deadzones. It can also be obtained through Horde Beacon and Mega Zombie drops.
||PDW (damaged) + Metal Scrap (7)
||Metal Scrap (5)
- Its real-life counterpart is the AAC Honey Badger.
- In the description, the word "suppressed" is misspelled as "supressed".
- The PDW is one of only two guns in the game to play a sound while equipping, the other being the curated Vanguard.