Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Context Type||Common Backpack|
|Size||12 slots (3 × 4)|
|Storage||20 slots (5 × 4)|
The Modular Backpack is a Common Backpack in Unturned II.
It takes up twelve slots in the inventory.
It comes with two Vest Pouches attached by default.
It has two Pouch slots for enhanced storage capabilities.
In the Firing Range map, one can be found in front of the player spawn point.
In the Sandbox map, one can be found in an Iron Code Safe near the player spawn points at the center of the map.
- Along with the Plate Carrier, it is the first clothing item added that features a modular attachment system.
- It is the first clothing item added to Unturned II to be subject to physics while worn, and will jiggle with the movement of the character.
- Before its public inclusion, it was named the MOLLE Rucksack.
- MOLLE, or Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment, refers to a load-bearing equipment and backpack system used by a number of NATO armed forces.
- ↑ "Unturned 4.x Devlog #004". blog.smartlydressedgames.com.