|S||This is an article stub.|
|This article is lacking in information. You can assist by expanding it.|
The Eaglefire is a Unturned II.in
Pressing fires the Eaglefire, while holding allows for aiming down sights. Pressing opens the attachment menu.
It spawns with the Performance Barrel, Quadrail Picatinny handguard, Stock, Reflex MK1, and 5.56x45mm Magazine by default. As a two-handed item, it cannot be dual-wielded. It takes up ten slots in the inventory.
By default, the Eaglefire receiver utilizes a Picatinny rail system. It can accept an optic attachment and a rear sight attachment, as long as they are compatible with the rail system. It also consists of two essential modular components: the barrel, and the handguard. Although available, the stock component is not necessary.
The Eaglefire can spawn naturally at most locations across Pineridge.
In the Firing Range Demo, the player may interact with a nearby node that indefinitely spawns them.
- Its real-life counterpart is the M4A1.
- It was the first ranged weapon added to the game.
- The description lacks a period at the end of a sentence.
- "XYZ weaponry foundry" is placeholder text reserved for the manufacturer of the weapon.
- It is the first and only weapon with every firing mode.