Game version is now 220.127.116.11.
- Added half-finished vehicles.
- Added way better object tools in the editor.
- Added support for randomly colored props. Simply add the Painted attribute to an object.
- Added imperial/metric option.
- Added packet debug information in-game and with the debug command
- Added system to allow firerates higher than the tickrate.
- Added food spawn table to Devtest grocery store.
- Improved appearance of fog especially at night.
- Improved appearance of all physics related objects.
- Improved mouse input sampling to not miss a click.
- Improved movement to slow down when climbing slopes.
- Improved efficiency of input packets.
- Improved the impact effects.
- Improved audio balancing and playback to be more spatially logical.
- Improved copy/paste system.
- Fixed leaning through walls.
- Fixed a bug with copy and pasting.
- Fixed a bug with moving objects in the editor.
- Fixed viewmodel loading in before clothing.
- Fixed a hit detection issue.
- Fixed swapping equipped item to force equip.
- Fixed equipping item causing a shot to fire or punching.
- Fixed a collision issue with ladders.
- Fixed a redundancy in the look angle networking.
- Fixed a bug with the help command.
- Fixed attachments not updating on the back.
- Fixed lighting to only update after fully loading.
- Fixed a packet conflict.
- Fixed ping showing incorrect values in singleplayer after multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug allowing to put primary into secondary slot and vice versa.
- Fixed an animation error.
- Fixed a bug with movement of far away players.
- Fixed a crash when loading the menu after editing water.
- Fixed a pointless dependancy with the water.
- Fixed some spots where zombies could get stuck.
- Fixed server loophole with primary and secondary items.
- Fixed one of the bugs that prevented equipping items after dying.
- Fixed edge of water appearance.