Game version is now 126.96.36.199.
- Added several new zombie animations.
- Added extra dangerous zombie.
- Added new vehicle suspension system for WAY better handling especially with elevation changes.
- Added new zombie packet batching system.
- Added monocle as Gold glasses due to popular demand.
- Added no space message.
- Added dropped item despawning after ~10 minutes on dedicated servers.
- Added vehicles getting damaged when running over many zombies or players.
- Added specific hook for secondary guns in primary slot.
- Added "zombie" command in the form [player]/[#zombies]. (Note: Large numbers of zombies in one spot on ANY map leads to issues.)
- Added option for toggle to aim, crouch, prone and sprint.
- Added black travelpack. (ID 245)
- Added blue travelpack. (ID 246)
- Added green travelpack. (ID 247)
- Added orange travelpack. (ID 248)
- Added purple travelpack. (ID 249)
- Added red travelpack. (ID 250)
- Added white travelpack. (ID 251)
- Added yellow travelpack. (ID 252)
- Added alicepack. (ID 253)
- Improved singleplayer item system to not delete dropped items when swapping regions.
- Improved Devtest zombies to not be a fasion attrocity.
- Improved performance of ragdoll manager minorly.
- Improved zombie audio by merging startle and attack sounds.
- Increased zombie target time to make it a bit easier.
- Decreased speed of vehicle fuel use.
- Increased fuel capacity of offroader.
- Fixed last inventory removal not updating crafting.
- Fixed clothing swapping drop when in leaving area.
- Fixed auto-equipped guns not getting sent as in a slot.
- Fixed yellow/white sweatervest models swapped.
- Fixed clicking on servers that are full.
- Fixed client not receiving equip notification.
- Fixed purple daypack icon.
- Fixed new clothing items using old recipes.
- Fixed server attempting to respawn vehicles over the vehicle limit.
- Fixed farmer hat icon.
- Fixed yellow shirt called shirt shirt.
- Fixed non-slot items not automatically getting equipped.
- Fixed inventory not automatically putting item into primary/secondary slot when a non primary/secondary item was equipped.