I appreciate your your recent contributions to the Wiki, thank you! Is editing going well for you? There's a couple of bugs/issues that haven't been fixed yet. Aside from that, I just wanted to mention a couple things regarding the formatting of recent contributions. Firstly, not every Unturned game patch the patchnotes listed in the Steam Announcements section. The patches you removed in this contribution are actual dates of patches made to the game. That aside, please take into consideration making sure new patches use the Patch templates and categories (for an example, see September 25, 2014 patch. The templates help provide consistent formatting and allow for readers to navigate forward/backward in time, while categories are important for editors. Again, thank you for your contributions!--—MoltonMontro (talk) 21:07, January 8, 2022 (UTC)
- I have no Idea how to reply so imma just type it here.
- Editing is going well for me just got confused with how to send an image but I figured it out. Are those bugs going to be annoying for me while editing till 2015- or no? I was confused about those Unturned Patches not on steam and I will take that as a note. I will follow the template from now on that you sended me.- Progress
- I will do that thanks. - Progress
Hey, Progress! I've noticed that on a lot of the articles you've created for patch notes, you've messed up the dates of the relevant patches. For some examples: a date in the future listed as the preceding patch, "n/a" for the succeeding patch when there was a patch that came after it, the date of the patch the article is about as the preceding date, or a date in the past listed as the succeeding patch. I've gone and corrected the articles that I had seen with these issues. In the future, could you be sure to double-check the dates you're entering are correct? Thank you for contributing!—MoltonMontro (talk) 07:58, July 18, 2022 (UTC)
- Hey, Molton. I can for sure double check that when I will do the patches. I didn't notice it and thanks for pointing it out. - progress
- Hey, Molton. I have noticed that there is 1 more rarity missing here: https://wiki.smartlydressedgames.com/wiki/Rarity Which is the light green-ish one. I know that Sven "fr34kyn01535" owns this item and holds this hex color: 379c9b. - progress