User:Great Hero J/sandbox
American assault rifle chambered in Military ammunition.
|// GENERAL DATA|
|Context type||Rare Ranged Weapon|
|Size||Primary slot: 8 slots (4 × 2)|
|Rate of fire||10 RPS|
|Quality||20% degrade chance (1 wear)|
|// ATTACHMENT SYSTEM|
|Starting ammo||10 to 30 rounds|
|Recoil||𝘟-axis: 0.5 to 1.5, 40% recovery|
𝘠-axis: 3 to 4, 40% recovery
|Shake||𝘟-axis: -0.0025 to 0.0025|
𝘠-axis: 0.0025 to -0.0025
𝘡-axis: -0.01 to -0.02
|Internal ID: 4|
The Eaglefire is an American assault rifle in Unturned (version 3), and it is chambered in military ammunition. It takes up eight slots in the inventory, and must be equipped in the primary weapon slot. By default, it spawns with the Eaglefire Iron Sights and a Military Magazine attached. Acceptable hook attachments and magazines must have a caliber ID of 1.
The Eaglefire can be rarely found at various civilian locations in Washington, although it will more commonly spawn at gun stores. This makes the Eaglefire an easily accessible early-game weapon.
Damage and advanced ballistics
|25||Cannot bypass invulnerability.|
|Maximum range||200 m|
|Ballistic step||20 m|
|Repair||Eaglefire (damaged) + Metal Scrap (4)||Blowtorch||Engineer II||Eaglefire (repaired)|
|Tools||Eaglefire||n/a||n/a||Metal Scrap (3)|
In its native map of Washington, the Eaglefire can commonly be found in gun stores and civilian locations, making it a very accessible early-game weapon. However, it features only semi and 3-round burst firemodes, which makes it much more difficult to use effectively compared to automatic assault rifles.
|Fairly common in gun stores and civilian locations.||Has a moderate range of 200 m.||Lacks an auto firemode.|
|Has all attachment hooks.||Decent magazine size of 30, though using a Military Drum vastly increases this to 100.||To make full use of the 3-round burst in PvP, all 3 shots must hit, and usually 1-2 must be headshots.|
|As with all military ARs, can accept a wide variety of magazines.||Average durability of 0.2 (~500 shots).|
|Capable of killing players in a single burst.|
Among assault rifles, the Eaglefire has an above average firerate of 4 (10 RPS), but this is severely hampered by the lack of an auto firemode. In DPS, the Eaglefire slightly outperforms most ARs (except the Fusilaut and Matamorez) within the first burst, but will fall behind in consequent bursts.
The Eaglefire is considerably more difficult to effectively use than automatic ARs, and because of this, for most players it would be advisable to replace the Eaglefire with an automatic AR as soon as one is found.
The Fusilaut, which has semi and 3-round burst firemodes similar to the Eaglefire, can be considered a direct upgrade overall - it has better firerate, damage, and attachment/ammunition compatibility (can accept both Ranger and Military) at the cost of a different recoil distribution. The Fusilaut is more difficult to obtain than the Eaglefire on Washington, but on maps such as Russia or Germany, the Fusilaut is more accessible.
- Added damage against objects, with the base damage value set at 25.
- Added a three-round burst firing mode to the Eaglefire.
- Fixed an issue with the Eaglefire's side cap skin mask.
- Improved the model and added additional details.
- Tweaked fire rate a bit higher.
- Removed automatic firing mode from the Eaglefire.
- Reduced bullet spread while ADS.
- Renamed the AR32 to Eaglefire.
- Now has a caliber property of 1.
- Now has a muzzle property of 3.
- Can use the newly-added Military Drum.
- Now has a firerate property of 4.
- No longer spawns with a Military Suppressor and Vertical Grip attached by default.
- Magazine attachments, barrel attachments, grip attachments, and sight attachments can now be equipped.
- Increased physical recoil on AR32.
- The AR32 was added to the game.
- The Eaglefire is based on the Colt AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. The military models of the AR-15 were often produced with a three-round burst fire mode.
- Its name comes from the bald eagle, which is the national bird of the United States.
- As the AR32, it was the first firearm added to Unturned (version 3). It is one of the oldest items in the game.