|// GENERAL DATA|
|Context type||Legendary Car|
|Trunk storage||36 slots (6 × 6)|
|Starting health||1100 to 1200 health|
|Maximum health||1250 health|
|Starting fuel||200 to 400 liters|
|Fuel capacity||2000 liters|
|// VEHICLE DATA|
|Maximum speed||Forward: 36 kph (22.37 mph)|
Reverse: 14.4 kph (8.95 mph)
|Steering||24° to 48° degrees of steering|
|Braking||24 brake force|
|Traction||Tires have traction in snow.|
|Invulnerability||Vehicle is immune to most damage sources.|
|Tire invulnerability||Tires cannot be destroyed, replaced, or removed.|
|Seated passengers only take 20% of explosive damage.|
|Bumper multiplier||Collisions with objects deals ×2 damage.|
|// VEHICULAR TURRETS|
The Tank is a car in Unturned (version 3). It features a Tank Cannon as a vehicular turret. The turret has a limited turning angle, which prevents aiming directly behind the Tank or at extreme angles of elevation, although the turret seat can be rotated instantaneously while the turret is being aimed. The driver, however, is unable to turn their camera and is forced to face forward the entire time while driving the vehicle.
It can be found at military locations.
There are three variants of the Tank, which are obtainable on different maps. All the variants are statistically identical.
- A tank is an armored fighting vehicle intended as a primary offensive weapon in front-line ground combat.
- Tanks were first added as static and decorative objects on maps, such as PEI and Washington.
- It was the first vehicle added to the game to have a mounted weapon.
- Although there is a visible heavy machine gun on the tank, only the cannon is actually usable.
- Unlike most real tanks, it does not have built-in ammunition storage. Instead, the cannon is reloaded directly from the player's inventory.
- During internal development, the first iteration of the tank was a Hatchback with a vehicular turret on the roof.