Game version is now 18.104.22.168.
- Added the Timberwolf.
- Added teleport command.
- Added say command.
- Added chat.
- Added the ability to run commands in-game as an administrator, by prefixing with @.
- Added player list.
- Added the "bolt" action mechanism for ranged weapons.
- Added caliber system to attachments.
- Added dual-render scope system.
- Added sensitivity adjustment when aiming.
- Added more server-side filters to keep out odd names.
- Added muzzle parameter to guns.
- Gun audio range is equivalent to maximum firing range.
- Improved viewmodel rotation system.
- Moved hitmarkers to client side.
- Improved the remaining commands to accept all types of player identifiers.
- Increased physics update rate.
- Renamed the AR32 to Eaglefire.
- Increased tooltip box size.
- Increased item respawn rate.
- Decreased cloud and star movement speed.
- Fixed updating the inventory player with attachment updates.
- Fixed duplicating attachments.
- Fixed 5.56x45mm Drum magazines unloading into 5.56x45mm Magazines.
- Fixed a savedata crash when odd letters were used.
- Fixed a server crash caused by names with certain characters.
- Fixed lights flashing.
- Fixed a bug that allowed for reloading while already reloading, due to lag.
- Fixed a bug with picking up items.
- Fixed item drop position on dead player when rejoining region.
- Fixed pickup animation when prone and crouched.
- Fixed clothing to draw at long ranges of player.
- Fixed base of street light object being red.
- Fixed aiming without sights.
- Fixed beard and hair draw distance.
- Fixed server character name.
- Fixed sprinting when pressing sprint before moving.
- Fixed attachments screen getting stuck on display after death.
- Fixed firing with safety on when shooting.
- Fixed inventory crash caused by changed item sizes.
- Fixed car lift collision.
- Fixed all menu map lists to stay in sync.
- Fixed a bug caused when localization files were missing.
- Fixed UI replacements to be for Gold members only.
- Fixed flickering muzzle flash.
- Fixed text field label offset issues.
- Fixed a crash loading the server player list.
- Updated to Unity 4.5.4p3 to fix some Unity-related bugs, such as losing connection to multiplayer servers when tabbing out of fullscreen.
- The Eaglefire has a caliber property of 1
- The Eaglefire has a muzzle property of 3.