Game version is now 220.127.116.11.
- Added new AI systems to allow zombies to jump through windows.
- Added collision and navigation version of every model to improve performance and allow areas to be cut off the navmesh.
- Added some new measures to prevent ESP hacks.
- Added the ability to swap items places in inventory.
- Added the ability to equip an item to replace existing primary/secondary item.
- Added wraparound snapping to the inventory.
- Added warnings when an object is missing navigation or collision data.
- Added support for bullet penetrable objects such as wire fences.
- Heavily optimized what the server loads to maximize memory useage and performance.
- Improved pickup animation.
- Improved bandwidth.
- Reduced fall speed.
- Increased hitbox size of small items to make them easier to pick up.
- Increased width of navmesh to make it easier for zombies to move around.
- Increased all LOD distances.
- Increased server physics rate in preperation for vehicles.
- Decreased rate of starvation and dehydration.
- Fixed a hit detection issue when moving and firing.
- Fixed clicking on primary/secondary on character dequiping an item.
- Fixed a bug where primary and secondary would still show up on character after dieing.
- Fixed a performance issue with the server repeating itself with zombies.
- Fixed a bug where the primary would not be updated when dragging out.
- Fixed animation jitter on client when players/zombies started and stopped moving.
- Fixed a bug with the menu clothing.
- Fixed objects that did not have a numerical suffix.
- Fixed a crash when joining servers.