No patch notes were given. The corresponding blog post is Unturned II Devlog #022.
- Game version is now 184.108.40.206/629.
- Added the Eaglefire.
- Added the Performance Barrel, Stock, Quadrail, Reflex MK1, and Canted Picatinny Mount.
- Added 5.56x45mm Rounds and the 5.56x45mm Magazine, which are used by the Eaglefire.
- Added 5.56x45mm Ammo Boxes, 7.62x51mm Ammo Boxes, 5.56x45mm Ammo Crates, and 7.62x51mm Ammo Crates. Ammo boxes and ammo crates can be used to efficiently store large quantities of ammunition.
- The Firing Range now has four item spawners rather than two. The 7.62x51mm Rounds spawner now spawns 7.62x51mm Ammo Crates instead, and item spawners for the Eaglefire and 5.56x45mm Ammo Crates were added.
- When shooting a firearm, the ammunition counter HUD element has animated bullet icons that fly outward with each shot as the counter ticks down.
- Implemented radial interaction menus, which can be used when holding the interaction key on an object.
- Implemented the "optics radial menu", which can be opened by Y by default.
- Added new input configuration settings for keybinding the optics radial menu, switching to the previous or next optic, opening the main menu, opening chat, switching between seats, and managing vehicle windows.
- Some inputs can be set as a "Toggle" or a "Hold". This is available for freelook, primary and secondary attacks, inspect, and the optics radial menu.
- The 7.62x51mm Sniper Mag no longer has infinite capacity, and is now capped at ten rounds.
- Added a Steam SetLive tool window in Unreal that updates all apps.
- Improved AddItem responsibility.