- Attached items contribute to parent item interactable collision.
- Added dismiss-all-popups hotkey.
- Fixed thumbnail bounds of items with a vertical aspect ratio like magazine.
- Corrected nearby inventory to use physical location.
- Adjusted large scope collision to include mounting point.
- Improved navigation between code lock digit fields.
- Added radial layout and padding for weapon tactical view.
- Support for duplicate 1st / 3rd person weapon widgets so that 3rd person tactical view lines up properly.
- Improved free-look and support free-look while in some menus like weapon tactical view.
- Added sub-anim-instance-blueprints for weapon animations allowing nicer blending of item animations and hand IK for weapons.
- Introduced recoil patterns and recoil control.
- Items can be resized by their attachments.
- Attached items list their parent hierarchy in the details panel.
- Parent items like their child hierarchy in the details panel.
- Separated item transfer input from output which allows clients to send a destination to the server and then a transfer or split stack command. This allows all containers to support the quantity popup easily.
- Inventory controller now tests for item ownership.
- Thumbnails can opt-out of child observer spawning.
- Slot titles now override attachable tag titles so that Handguard has names for top/bottom/left/right.
- Reduced delay between changing stack size and receiving update.
- Added small 5.56 magazine.
- Added detach and attach animations and blending of the two for reload animations.
- Focus is restored to the button that opens a popup when finished.
- The counter behind the two safes now has two 5.56x45mm Short Magazines spawn on top of it.
- Changed the Unnamed Item to be called "Barrel".
- Fixed the barrel item's icon to be horizontal.
- Added unique names for all attachment hooks.
- Tweaked the Eaglefire model to have a trigger and trigger guard.
- Implemented reloading animations.
- Weapon attachments contribute to the firearm's physics.
- Items can spawn rotated and precisely oriented.