January 22, 2021 patch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
22.214.171.124 Update Notes
- Min/max filter to flatten landscape tool.
- Collision teleporter component and devkit volume for an upcoming map update.
- Separated kick message for exceeding server ping limit.
- Player capsule contributes to short vehicle (e.g. bike, quad, jetski, etc) collision.
- Disabled bed placement on trains because they could be extended off the sides into tunnel walls using plates.
- Automatically calculate axis aligned item icon camera size from bounds. This also means attachments are included in the icon.
Gameplay Bugs Fixed:
- Cancel crouch/prone input while swimming.
- Moved Yukon terrain underneath ice closer to the surface.
- Exception when mod replaced zombie clothing with a non-clothing item.
- Changing from rest stance to prone.
- Aiming interrupted by inspect confirmation.
- Empty nailgun ammo and paintball hoppers not being deleted.
- Double-clicking complete quest button causing local misprediction.
- Re-opening workshop subscriptions list.
- Treat access denied workshop items as private visibility.
Minor Issues Fixed:
- APC headlights missing emission.
- Sandpiper and Otter using LOD1 wing for LOD0.
- Adjusted alicepack to reduce z-fighting with vest.
- Metal gate placement not using metal sound.
- Corrected tunnel roads at edge of Washington and Yukon maps.
- Missing faces at arm tips of aviator glasses.
- Mirror clothing models on left-handed characters to avoid issues with animated items.
- Propeller blades spinning without vehicle battery.
- Zero width vertical tail fin on airliner prop.
- Enabled movement collision on boombox item.