Game version is now 188.8.131.52.
- Added ability to bake resources in a local area.
- Added rope. (ID 64)
- Added wire. (ID 65)
- Added cloth. (ID 66)
- Added metal scrap. (ID 67)
- Added metal sheet. (ID 68)
- Added tape. (ID 69)
- Added glue. (ID 70)
- Added nails. (ID 71)
- Added can. (ID 72)
- Added explosives. (ID 73)
- Added bricks. (ID 74)
- Added chemicals. (ID 75)
- Added blowtorch. (ID 76)
- Added metal scrap drops when a vehicle explodes.
- Added a thread for the server console.
- Added loading bar to the loading screen.
- Improved loading screen to not freeze as much.
- Improved material baking.
- Improved caliber system and renamed all ammunition items.
- Improved foundation model to stick less through stuff below it and seam better with floors underneat it.
- Decreased capacity of ammunition boxes.
- Disabled deleting Devtest map.
- Disabled ability to build structures onto existing buildings.
- Increased physical item vertical offset to help some collision issues.
- Disabled ability to create insane size maps for now because they're too insane.
- Fixed resources generating inside player spawns.
- Fixed large brush draw distance in the editor.
- Fixed loading the editor brush size.
- Fixed repairing an item while having that item equipped.
- Fixed taking off grips.
- Fixed some items that had non-standard levels of detail.
- Fixed the sun impacting the color of inventory icons.
- Fixed receiver calls length error.
- Fixed crafting while using an item.
- Fixed an ammo bug when equipping guns.
- Fixed server console saying player ran themself over.
- Fixed (potentially) an issue with vehicle/explosion hit detection.
- Fixed buildable window and doorway barricade width.