Game version is now 22.214.171.124.
- Added ability to slide on ice.
- Added traction to off roaders, trucks, vans, fire trucks and police cars.
- Added reduced handling and brake effectiveness when driving bad traction vehicles in blizzardy conditions.
- Added new structure placement system to snap buildables based on look direction as oppposed to looking at the floor.
- Added ability to press F1-F8 keys in editor to toggle visibility.
- Turning sirens on alerts all zombies regardless of speed.
- Improved 16x scope model.
- Scope accuracy improvement only applies when aiming.
- Structures scale down a bit when destroyed to pop out better.
- Improved level ownership enforcement slightly.
- Guns no longer spawn with the safety on.
- Decreased zoom on shadowstalker scope and increased damage versus all targets.
- Increased loot density.
- Increased contrast of midday lighting due to popular request. (Is this better? Let me know.)
- Fixed air traffic control tower missing navigation data.
- Fixed default map Devtest set to Canada.
- Fixed naked militia zombies.
- Fixed swapping firemodes while aiming.
- Fixed snow at top of lighthouse.
- Fixed asset refresh delegate getting assigned multiple times.
- Fixed some very misaligned roads.
- Fixed climbing RCMP towers.
- Fixed structure wall detect radius.
- Fixed some underground player spawns.
- Fixed bridges higher than roads.
- Fixed selected level index changing without updating the text.
- Fixed road height in Ontario.
- Fixed punching animations not cancelling other gestures.
- Fixed floating roads.
- Fixed hockey tree in the Yukon.
- Fixed broken editor map selection.