This article provides a list of all items and vehicles in Unturned II. The page can be quickly navigated by using the ) keyboard shortcut. + (or +
List of items
List of vehicles
Mentioned future content
- A blue baseball cap, which is a type of soft cap with a rounded crown and a stiff peak projecting in front.
- A forest camouflage military helmet based on the United States' Enhanced Combat Helmet.
- A simple watch worn as a bracelet on the player's wrist.
- Simple and regular glasses, available in green and white.
- A black balaclava (a form of cloth headgear designed to expose only part of the face).
- A white or burgundy hoodie, available in a checkered or plaid pattern, worn as an overcoat.
- Dogtags worn as a necklace item. "Dog tag" is an informal but common term for the type of identification tag worn by military personnel.
- A quiver, worn like a sling. Historically, a quiver is a container for holding arrows, bolts, or darts, often on an archer's body.
- Eaglefire iron sights, as two separate Picatinny rail attachments for the front and rear sights.
- Canted front and rear sights, as two separate Picatinny rail attachments.
- A 5.56x45 mm STANAG suppressor as a muzzle attachment that can be affixed to the ends of barrel components.
- An angled forward grip (foregrip), compatible with Picatinny rail systems as an underbarrel attachment.
- A red tactical laser sight used to enhance the accuracy of a firearm, compatible with Picatinny rail systems as a tactical attachment.
- 12 gauge shells.
- Armor-piercing (AP) ammunition.
- Tracer ammunition.
- Fancy cars with fully-black rear windows.
- 4×4 trucks with good suspension that are better suited for off-roading.
- An RV, with an explorable interior.
- Stamina-powered bicycles.