- Game version is now 126.96.36.199 as of patch 1, and 188.8.131.52 as of patch 2.
- Walls and pillars can be snapped above and below existing walls.
- "The Bridge Where It Rains" music by staswalle on Washington loading screen.
- Screenshot resolution multiplier and supersampling option. For example supersampling with a 4x multiplier at 1920x1080 will produce a 15360x8640 screenshot downsampled to 7680x4320.
- New editor for "devkit" volumes in the regular level editor.
- Box move (double-press Q) and box resize (double-press R) transform tool modes.
- Level editor option to disable underwater effects.
- Customizable acceleration, deceleration and max walk speed for physics materials.
- Enable_Participant_Scaling option for horde beacon per-item. Defaults to true.
- InspectAudioDef option for equippable items.
- OnGameUpdateDetected event for plugins.
- Is_Full_Moon NPC condition.
- Roofs no longer require pillars for placement.
- Improved precision of triangle floor overlap test by approximating with six boxes rather than three. This helps reduce false "blocked by" warnings.
- Hide item action if quest conditions are not met.
- Clip.prefab is no longer necessary for trees and objects.
- Barrels can override muzzle flash position with "Muzzle" transform.
- Destructible objects can use tree blade ID.
- Tweaked the placement of blue trash bags at the Seattle construction site dumpster to reduce clipping and make them easier to safely land on.
- Adjusted chart colors of all vanilla maps, as well as how PEI boulders, Washington boulders, and Russia quest lasers appear on charts.
- Updated icons, preview images, loading screens, charts, and satellite views of all vanilla maps.
- Unified barricade/structure editor, regular objects editor, and volumes editor transform handles.
- Game now handles Steam overlay screenshot requests.
- Screenshots no longer overwrite each other and can appear on the startup loading screen.
- Vanilla pre-placed blood decals are not loaded if blood splatters are disabled.
- Human animation template leg roll.
- Potential problem with per-level version kick, log when unable to parse version.
- Housing ramp blocking pillar and wall placement two floors below.
- Holiday items visible in stylized chart capture.
- Effect spawn position when forageable bushes are destroyed.
- Roads that should have been curved on Germany.
- Spot where the road was partially covered by the terrain on Germany.
- All of the road guardrails on the Germany map to face inwards rather than outwards.
- Removed some boulders that were located under the map terrain on Russia.
- Incorrect materials being used out-of-bounds on Russia.
- Typo for the ragdoll removal tool where the item name was misspelled.
- Icon dimensions of many cosmetics to improve the quality of their high-res icons.
- Fixed character limit on weather preview GUID field and terrain layer GUID field.
- Adjusted default chart colors used by newly-created maps.
- All weapons being treated as having bladeID 0.
- Preserve old scale pivot snapping behavior.
- Kill volumes not killing.