American assault rifle chambered in Military ammunition.
|// GENERAL DATA|
|Context type||Rare Ranged Weapon|
|Size||Primary slot: 8 slots (4 × 2)|
|Range||200 m (218.7227 yd)|
|Rate of fire||10 RPS|
|Quality||20% degrade chance (1 wear)|
|// ATTACHMENT SYSTEM|
|Starting ammo||10 to 30 rounds|
|Recoil||𝘟-axis: 0.5 to 1.5, 40% recovery|
𝘠-axis: 3 to 4, 40% recovery
|Shake||𝘟-axis: -0.0025 to 0.0025|
𝘠-axis: 0.0025 to -0.0025
𝘡-axis: -0.01 to -0.02
|Internal ID: 4|
The Eaglefire is an American assault rifle in Unturned (version 3), and it is chambered in military ammunition. It takes up eight slots in the inventory, and must be equipped in the primary weapon slot. By default, it spawns with the Eaglefire Iron Sights and a Military Magazine attached. Acceptable hook attachments and magazines must have a caliber ID of 1.
The Eaglefire can be rarely found at various civilian locations in Washington, although it will more commonly spawn at gun stores. In Russia, there is an abandoned American spy base in that is capable of spawning Eaglefires inside of it. It can also appear in the carepackages that drop in Russia and Germany.
Damage and advanced ballistics
|25||Cannot bypass invulnerability.|
|Repair||Eaglefire (damaged) + Metal Scrap (4)||Blowtorch||Engineer II||Eaglefire (repaired)|
|Tools||Eaglefire||n/a||n/a||Metal Scrap (3)|
- The AR32 was added to the game.
- Increased physical recoil on AR32.
- No longer spawns with a Military Suppressor and Vertical Grip attached by default.
- Magazine attachments, barrel attachments, grip attachments, and sight attachments can now be equipped.
- Can use the newly-added Military Drum.
- Now has a firerate property of 4.
- Renamed the AR32 to Eaglefire.
- Now has a caliber property of 1.
- Now has a muzzle property of 3.
- Reduced bullet spread while ADS.
- Removed automatic firing mode from the Eaglefire.
- Tweaked fire rate a bit higher.
- Improved the model and added additional details.
- Fixed an issue with the Eaglefire's side cap skin mask.
- Added a three-round burst firing mode to the Eaglefire.
- Added damage against objects, with the base damage value set at 25.
- The Eaglefire is based on the Colt AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. The military models of the AR-15 were often produced with a three-round burst fire mode.
- Its name comes from the bald eagle, which is the national bird of the United States.
- As the AR32, it was the first firearm added to Unturned (version 3).